L-Carnitine has been revealed to play an important role in the regulation of fat burning. Carnitine determines how much fat can flow into the mitochondria of body cells to serve as fuel for energy production.
There are numerous studies covering the positive benefits and importance of amino acids to proper body functioning and optimized health
- Burn fat efficiently.
- Use fat for muscle energy.
Serving Size: 15 mL (0.5 fl oz)
Servings Per Container: 32
Amount per Serving
- Calories - 20
- Total Carbohydrate - 5g
- Sugars - <1g
- Other Carbohydrate - 4g
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) - 10mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as pantothenic acid, d-pantothenol) - 10mg
- L-Carnitine (as base free form) - 500mg
% Daily Values
- Total Carbohydrate - 2%
- Sugars - Daily Value not established
- Other Carbohydrate - Daily Value not established
- Vitamin B-6 - 500%
- Pantothenic Acid (as pantothenic acid, d-pantothenol) - 100%
- L-Carnitine (as base free form) - Daily Value not established