Benefits of Iron
Iron helps the body to manufacture new hemoglobin-packed blood cells and to rid itself of carbon dioxide. Iron, combined with manganese and copper, helps maintain healthy blood chemistry, and facilitates the transfer of oxygen. It also rids the body of carbon dioxide. Additionally, it:
- helps the body to manufacture new hemoglobin-packed blood cells
- helps maintain sufficiently high blood pressure
- and plays a role in metabolism, digestion, elimination, and circulation.
- supports efficient immune system function*
- supports respiratory health*
- supports enzymatic function throughout body*
- supports energy production*
Mineralife Iron Features
Mineralife’s liquid ionic iron supplement is formulated using a patent-pending MET water, a multi-step purified energy enhanced water that helps activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for maximum benefit.
- NATURAL: Prepared from a pure elemental source
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION: Angstrom-sized, water soluble minerals (IsoIonic™) provide the greatest absorption and utilization in the body.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: 5ml (1 cap) provides 56% of the Daily Value for Iron. 8oz bottle provides 48 day supply.
Iron for Improved Energy
Iron ensures that enough oxygen reaches your cells to provide you with ongoing energy. It also assists with the body’s metabolic enzyme processes involved in absorbing nutrients from food and digesting proteins. As such, iron deficiency can cause symptoms such as sluggishness, exhaustion, poor concentration, poor muscle coordination and mood changes.
Iron linked to Restless Leg Syndrome
Iron deficiency can also play a role in restless leg syndrome. Iron is pivotal in transporting oxygen to the muscles in order to reduce muscle pain and spasms, so a lack of iron can lead to restless leg syndrome which can lead to sleep disturbances.
Why Mineralife Iron?
According to the CDC, as many as 10% of women in the U.S. are iron deficient. Iron deficiency can lead to the development of anemia, which is a lack of healthy red blood cells. Low iron levels can be caused by poor diet, blood loss and difficulty with absorbing iron from food.
Iron is important in protein metabolism and hemoglobin and red blood cell production, which helps prevent anemia.
Several risk factors put people at risk for iron deficiency, including:
- being a woman of childbearing age
- following a vegan or vegetarian diet
- exercising a lot
- being pregnant or breastfeeding
- having a history of kidney failure or undergoing dialysis
- having been diagnosed with ulcers
- consuming too much calcium (such as antacids) as it can reduce iron absorption
- having experienced recent blood loss through donation or surgery.
Most people learn that they are iron deficient when trying to donate blood, but a simple blood test at your doctor’s office can also confirm it.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
General Dosing and Instructions Guide
For all species, size, and ages.
(a) “HOMEOPATHICS”are sold in either a clear liquid or tiny white pills or granules – both have no odour or taste) Easy “application dosing” for all species:
- Homeopathic DROPS (clear liquid) DRIP or APPLY 3 to 4 drops, pat into fur/skin with bottom of bottle. i.e. back of shoulder blades (not orally) which is regarded as one dose for all size species and ages. Note: Liquid homeopathics are more suited for feline, toy dog, fish, birds and other small species
- Homeopathic PILLS (white pills) crush a pill (or whole) and add to gum/pouch of mouth to dissolve in saliva. Does not need to swallow it.
- Homeopathic GRANULES (white grain) and a small light sprinkle or a pinch to meals, or stir into water trough or bowl.
Casual repeat dosing can add to water bowl or feed dish or water trough for wildlife or farm animals.
Refer to Bottle Label for suggested frequencies repeat dosing needed per day.
NOTE: the rule is one must “repeat a dose” more frequently with less time in between each application dose, which is more important than the amount given each time. Repeat application will provide faster action.
(b) “HERBAL MEDICINES ” (brown liquid – strong odour & tasting) ”Application dosing” for all species and sizes: Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat : add herbal drops (as recommended on bottle label) to some (unsweetened apple sauce or apple juice) for canines and oral syringe side of mouth. Can add other vitamins (crushed) Alkaline green powders etc. to mix.
Refer to Bottle Label for amount of drops per species size. e.g 60 drops = 1 teaspoon
What I do for example: If I was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to a small bowl add some boiled water (about a teaspoon) to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
(c)“NUTRITIONAL Mix ” Giving vitamins and supplements (tablets or powders) Note: always crush tablet before adding to food or liquid mix. Felines or small animals: make up 1 cup of mixture, adding approx. a pinch of some type of Green powder (alkaline powder) or Chlorella powder (cleansing of toxins) or 1/4 Teaspoons of Slippery elm powder (to mask the taste) with 1 teaspoon of herbs if you are having to also give herbal medicines (i.e. brown liquid) Med to large animals: add twice to three times the amount.
DOSING: Feline or small animal: using an oral syringe draw up 1ml and gently small sips. Or add a teaspoon to meals if they don’t mind eating it with meals (mix well into food) Do not put in Fridge. Room temp is best as too cold is dislike by felines.
DOSING: Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat: try mixing well into food and hand piece before feeding main meals. Or dose same as suggested for felines, but add three times as much herbal medicines and vitamins to 1/2 cup of water or (unsweetened) apple sauce or apple juice.
What I do for example: If i was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to 1/2 cup of boiled hot water to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …. smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
Slippery Elm Powder If needing to add or use Slippery Elm powder
FOR CONDITIONS like …. diarrhea, stomach ulcers, or sore inflamed mouth or mouth ulcers, constipation, or IBS (i.e. colitis), plus it can also been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids.
CONVALESCING ..can been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids or not eating very well. ~ Add a small amount of powder to the mix to enough to make a runny liquid mix, if you put too much of the powder it will become thick and gluggy, if this happens you will need to add more liquid to it. Can add crushed vitamins and herbal medicines to this as well. OPTIONS: Oral dose in syringe or add to meals three times a day or more to maintain normal health again, then can stop or reduce frequencies.