Clinoptilolite Zeolite ~ 8 oz. Jar ~ Dogs & Cats
Other proven* benefits include:
- Removes heavy metals1
- Protects bodily tissues from toxins2
- Helps balance pH levels3
- Enhances food conversion4
- Aids digestion & helps reduce acid reflux/gastritis5
- Stimulates the immune system6
- Provides significant relief from symptoms of veisalgia7
- Behavior modification8
- Supports Antioxidant response after cancer surgery9
- Promotes higher birth weights and milk fat percentages while lowering SCC**10
Zeolite should be mixed with a little water or broth and given once a day. Do not feed it dry. It has the potential to flush pharmaceuticals out along with the toxins. We suggest you wait at least 2 hours or more before giving any pharmaceuticals. For normal detox feed 6 days per week.
If the pet is sick or pregnant, you may want to consult with your Vet or do your own research before using this supplement.
This 8 oz jar contains a teaspoon scoop
Just a sprinkle for smaller dogs & cats
¼ teaspoon for 10 - 24 lbs.
½ teaspoon for 25 - 49 lbs.
1 teaspoon for 50+ lbs.
1 tablespoon daily for the average size (1,000 lbs.) horse
Also available in an 16 oz resealable pouch for large dogs & horses. FDA has granted Zeolite with GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status.
*Disclaimer: Zeolite has not been officially approved by the FDA for the treatment of any disease or ailment. Any/all information provided on this page is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Use at your own risk.